Large Concrete Built 3 Bed Townhouse
2 Slí Na Móna, Portarlington, Laois, R32 H7P1, Ireland
Type: Town House | Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 2
- Concrete Built House with Concrete First Floor
- One of the Largest 3 Bed Townhouses in Portarlington
- Overlooking the Green Area of the Private Development
- Minutes walk from Portarlington Town Centre & All Amenities
- Quality Fitted Kitchen with Tiled Backsplash
- French Doors leading from Dining Area to Rear Garden
- Feature Fireplace in Living Room
- Floor to Ceiling Fitted Wardrobe in Main Bedroom with En-Suite
- Tiled Floor in Kitchen/Dining Area, Hall, Bathroom, En-Suite & W.C.
TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES are delighted to offer to the market one of the Largest 3 Bed Town Houses in Portarlington. This Concrete Built Property with a Concrete First Floor, is located within walking distance of Portarlington Town Centre & All Amenities. Accommodation of this Spacious property is comprised of Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Study, 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite, Bathroom & W.C. Features include Quality Fitted Kitchen with Tiled Backsplash, Feature Solid Fuel Fireplace in Living Room, Additional Study/Playroom on Ground Floor, Floor to Ceiling Fitted Wardrobes in Main Bedroom with En-Suite, Tiled Floor in Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom, En-Suite & W.C. & French Doors leading from Dining Area to Rear Garden. Overlooking a Large Green Area in the Development, this property would make an ideal family home. BER No. 110597770.
Living Room - 15.42’ X 9.44’.
Kitchen/Dining Area - 24.26’ X 10.34’.
Study - 12.18’ X 10.28’.
W.C. - 4.42’ X 4.41’.
Bedroom 1 - 14.7’ X 9.46’.
Bedroom 2 - 11.26’ X 11.08’.
Bedroom 3 - 12.45’ X 10.94’.
Bathroom - 8.57’ X 6.72’.
En-Suite - 8.91’ X 5.68’.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE SELLING AGENTS TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES These particulars do not form any part of any contract and are for guidance only. Measurements are approximate. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of details given to them either verbally or as part of this advert. Such information is given in good faith and is believed to be correct, however, the vendors or their agents shall not be held liable for inaccuracies. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.