Cloneygowan, Portarlington, Co. Offaly.
Cloneygowan, Portarlington, Offaly, R35 K583, Ireland
Type: Detached | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 3
- Stunning 5 Bed, Detached Family Home presented in Excellent Condition throughout. Extending to 304 Sq Meters with a C1 BER Rating. Situated on a Private Site overlooking a Large Green Area.
- Located in a Rural Village, yet just a short drive to Portarlington & Tullamore Towns and M7.
- 2 Reception Rooms & Sun Room on the Ground Floor including a Spacious Reception Room to the front making it an Ideal Setting for Large Family Gatherings.
- Separate Room off Second Reception Room currently in use as an Office.
- Kitchen/Dining Area has Quality Fitted Kitchen, Stanley Range, Tiled Floor & Splashback with Separate Kitchenette & Pantry.
- There is a Timber Vaulted Ceiling with Recessed Lighting in the Sun Room which has French Doors leading to Secure Walled Rear Yard.
- Feature Free Standing Roll Top Bath in Ground Floor Family Bathroom with Separate Walk-in Shower. Stepped-Up Jacuzzi Bath in First Floor Family Bathroom also with a Separate Shower.
- Fitted Wardrobes & En-Suite in Main Bedroom.
- Dual Fired Central Heating – Oil & Solid Fuel.
- 2 Sheds on Site; one shed could possibly be used as a Workshop.
- Mains Services: Water, Sewerage, Electricity & Broadband.
- Exceptionally Decorated and Modernised Period House
- Ideal for working from Home
- Potential for Alternative Use subject to PP.
- Two Out-Sheds
- Beautiful Country House in Idyllic Village with School.
Rarely do properties of this calibre come to the market. TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES are delighted to offer to the market this Stunning Period House with a Harmonious Blend of Characterful Period Features and Contemporary Finishes that would make a Fantastic Family Home. Extending to 304 Sq Meters with a C1 BER Rating. Situated on a Private Site, overlooking a Large Green Area, this Beautiful Family Home is located in a Rural Village, yet just a short drive to the towns of Portarlington & Tullamore and the M7 Motorway. Accommodation of this Wonderful Property is comprised of Entrance Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Sun Room, Kitchen, Kitchenette, Pantry, Office & Bathroom on the Ground Floor with 5 Bedrooms, Bathroom & En-Suite on the First Floor. Elegance meets you on entering the Property, with Feature Panelling on the walls of the Stylish Entrance Hall. There is a Spacious Reception Room to the front which would make an Ideal Setting for Large Family Gatherings. A Feature Stove, Deep Coving & Fitted Units are in the Second Reception Room. There is a Separate Room off the Second Reception Room which currently in use as an Office. The Kitchen/Dining Area has a Quality Fitted Kitchen, Stanley Range, Tiled Splashback & Flooring with a Separate Kitchenette & Pantry. The Light Sun Room with Vaulted Timber Ceiling & Recessed Lighting has French Doors leading to the Walled Rear Yard. The Main Feature of the Ground Floor Family Bathroom which has a Separate Walk-in Shower is the Free-Standing Roll Top Bath. The 5 Bedrooms upstairs are all Good-Sized Double Rooms with the Main Bedroom having Fitted Wardrobes & En-Suite. The Bathroom Upstairs has a Stepped-Up Jacuzzi Bath with Separate Shower Unit. Externally there are 2 Sheds (one could be used as a Workshop) & a Boiler Room. The property has Double Glazing throughout and a Dual Fired Central Heating System - Oil & Solid Fuel. This property must be viewed to be appreciated. Main Services: Water, Sewerage, Electricity & Broadband.
Primary schooling can be found locally at Cloneygowan, Cloneyhurke, Portarlington and Geashill. Secondary education available in Portarlington, Tullamore, Portlaoise and Newbridge.
Reception Room 1 - 8.12 m X 4.7 m.
Reception Room 2 - 4.73 m X 4.63 m.
Office Room - 4.63 m X 3.03 m.
Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.83 m X 4.52 m
Kitchenette - 3.71 m X 2.55 m.
Pantry - 2.3 m X 1.94 m.
Sun Room - 4.14 m X 4.13 m.
Family Bathroom (G.F.) - 3.26 m X 2.52 m.
Bedroom 1 - 4.12 m X 3.25 m.
En-Suite - 2.1 m X 1.1 m.
Bedroom 2 - 4.68 m X 2.63 m.
Bedroom 3 - 4.18 m X 3.58 m.
Bedroom 4 - 4.1 m X 3.53 m.
Bedroom 5 - 4.7 m X 3.3 m.
Upstairs Bathroom - 3.28 m X 2.76 m.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE SELLING AGENTS TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES. No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Assoc. or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of Tom McDonald & Assoc. or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Assoc. or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Assoc. or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Tom McDonald & Assoc. or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Tom McDonald & Assoc. or the vendor.