55 Station Court, Portarlington, Co. Laois
- Quality Built 3 Bed Semi Detached House situated in a Private Leafy Development.
- Located within walking distance of Schools, Train Station & Town Centre.
- Fitted Kitchen with Electrical Appliances & Tiled Floor.
- Water Softener.
- Patio Doors leading from Dining Area to Paving in Rear Yard with Decking Area.
- Pot Belly Stove in Living Room.
- Fully Tiled Bathroom & En-Suite.
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout.
- Steel Shed with Electricity in Rear Yard.
TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES are delighted to present to the market this Quality & Concrete Built 3 Bed Semi Detached House. Situated in arguably one of the most desirable areas in Portarlington Town. This Home is located in close proximity to Primary Schools and within easy walking distance of Train Station & Town Centre. Accommodation of this Superb Property consists of Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, En-Suite & W.C. Features include Fitted Kitchen with Electrical Appliances, Water Softener, Pot Belly Stove in Living Room, Patio Doors leading from Dining Area to Partially Paved Rear Yard with Decked Seating Area, Fully Tiled Bathroom & En-Suite, Fitted Wardrobe in Main Bedroom, Stira to Attic, Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Alarmed, Double Glazed Windows throughout and Steel Shed in Rear Yard with Electricity. An Ideal Family Home.
Kitchen/Dining Area 5.3 m X 3.5 m.
Living Room 4.8 m X 3.9 m.
Bedroom 1 3.7 m X 3 m.
Bedroom 2 3.2 m X 3 m.
Bedroom 3 2.56 m X 2.17 m.
Bathroom 2.3 m X 2 m.
En-Suite 2 m X 1.47 m.
W.C. 1.6 m X 0.75 m.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE SELLING AGENTS TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES These particulars do not form any part of any contract and are for guidance only. Measurements are approximate. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of details given to them either verbally or as part of this advert. Such information is given in good faith and is believed to be correct, however, the vendors or their agents shall not be held liable for inaccuracies. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.