12 Station Grove, Portarlington
12 Station Grove, Portarlington, Laois, Ireland
Type: Semi-Detached | Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 2
- 2 Bed Semi-Detached House situated in a Leafy Estate with easy access to the Train Station & within walking distance of Portarlington Town Centre & all Amenities
- Quality Fitted Kitchen with Electrical Appliances
- Feature Fireplace in Living Room
- Main Bedroom En-Suite
- Partially Walled Rear Garden
- Designated & Communal Car Parking
TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES are delighted to offer to the market this 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House extending to approx. 848 square feet. Located in a Leafy Estate; this property has easy access to Portarlington Train Station and is also within walking distance of Portarlington Town Centre and all Amenities. Accommodation of this partially furnished property is comprised of Kitchen/Dining Area, Living Room, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, En-Suite & W.C. Features include Quality Fitted Kitchen with Electrical Appliances; Feature Fireplace in Living Room; Main Bedroom En-Suite; Tiled Floor in Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom & En-Suite; Gas Fired Central Heating; Double Glazed Windows throughout; Partially Walled Rear Garden with Side Access; Designated & Communal Parking. This property is an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality home for first time buyer or investor. BER No. 110590841.
- 2 Bed Semi-Detached House located in a Leafy Estate
minutes’ walk from Portarlington Train Station, Town
Centre & All Amenities.
- Quality Fitted Kitchen with Electrical Appliances.
- Feature Fireplace in Living Room.
- Main Bedroom En-Suite.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Partially Walled Rear Garden with Side Access.
- Tiled Floor in Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom,
En-Suite & W.C.
- Designated & Communal Car Parking.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE SELLING AGENTS TOM MCDONALD & ASSOCIATES These particulars do not form any part of any contract and are for guidance only. Measurements are approximate. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of details given to them either verbally or as part of this advert. Such information is given in good faith and is believed to be correct, however, the vendors or their agents shall not be held liable for inaccuracies. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.